STORMSHADOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALM BEFORE THE STORMSHADOWS!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Orcs Must Die V1.0r6 Multi9 Cracked READ NFO-THETA
Helping Out Empty28/5/2014, 01:58 by phyliwre

» Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 6 0 3 2 Crack
Helping Out Empty18/5/2014, 08:18 by phyliwre

» Free Download Aplikasi Anti Nyamuk Untuk Hp Nokia X2 02
Helping Out Empty13/5/2014, 06:45 by phyliwre

» Cewek Bispak Sma Ngentot Di Wc
Helping Out Empty12/5/2014, 23:03 by phyliwre

» Insanity 60-day Total Body Conditioning Workout Program Torrent
Helping Out Empty12/5/2014, 19:09 by phyliwre

» Soal Ujian Lspp Level 2 Free Download | Checked
Helping Out Empty9/5/2014, 20:09 by phyliwre

» Venetica Poradnik Pdf Gry Online
Helping Out Empty6/5/2014, 07:38 by phyliwre

» Raw Material Database Code Book.pdf
Helping Out Empty4/5/2014, 09:00 by phyliwre

» Raw Material Database Code Book.pdf
Helping Out Empty4/5/2014, 08:59 by phyliwre

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Helping Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Empty4/7/2010, 08:20

I said it in Faction chat and I'll say it here too ... always appreciate the help but never just expecting thats what yall are sitting around waiting for.

Back to top Go down

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Empty4/7/2010, 08:16

I for one always appreciate any help I can get. I'm new to the game & at times, get a little lost. However, I do understand what you're saying. I feel badly being a pest & asking for help, but do appreciate when it's given. That being said, I'm willing to help others if people ask me. I'm doing my best to get higher in level so I CAN be of assistance to others...it just seems to be taking forever, lol. I'm not the most vocal person in faction (damn my shyness), but any time someone needs a hand, feel free to give me a hollar. If I'm available, I'll gladly help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Chaos

Demonic_Chaos

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Helping Out   Helping Out Empty4/7/2010, 08:01

Now I didn't think I needed to say this but from what I have seen a little more in the past few days I guess it does.

I have seen people asking for help from us higher lvls an that's great we don't mind helping when we can, but people have gotten pissed off when we say we are busy an when we are done we will help. so pissed a few have left the faction. So do you guys know how we got to be higher lvls? It wasn't a cake walk it takes alot of hard work an patience. We searched for squads an grouped with other faction members around our lvl to knock things out, every now an then we were lucky enough to find a higher lvl willing to help. Sure its nice to have the new skills when u reach the lvl to get them but that's not always possible, sometimes you gota wait a lvl or two to get em. As higher lvls we still need to quest and grind just like the rest, other wise what good will we do?

If you just rely on the higher lvls to run you thru your quests an knock them out for you what have you learned? Do you know what all your skills are an what works best on what mob? what skills you should lvl an use the most? what classes will work best in your next bh? an how to work as a team an keep everyone from being wiped?

As a officer I watch who is doing what an who is helping others in the faction an whos just wanting to go for a free ride.

Don't get me wrong, we do like to help an I'm not saying quit asking for it. All I'm really saying is we need to work together as a faction. I want to see more people grouping up with other members around their lvl and helping each other. a group of people around your lvl can help you out more in the long run. hell you might even meet some new friends that you can call on latter when you need help or they can call on you.

*end rant*
Now lets get out there an gain a few lvls so we can start doing more TT an TW!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STORMSHADOWS :: What u need to know about us-
Jump to: